Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Batgirl #37 hits shelves today

It's Wednesday which means it's new comic book day! So many great comics came out but the one I'll highlight today is Batgirl #37.
  *Warning Possible Spoilers*
This is the third issue from the new writing team and I gotta say it's been fun reading this comic!
Batgirl has a new doppelganger that is trying to give her a bad name and replace Barbra as the new Batgirl. We'll follow Babs around while she tries to bring this new impostor down and fix her image. You'll also continue to feel the tension between Babs and Dinah, which I hope lasts a little longer because I'm digging that right now. There might also have been a new love interest for Barbra introduced in this issue. Batgirl #37 in my opinion is the sleeper comic of the week. Go out to your local comic shop and pickup this issue ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment